Having An Experienced Trial Lawyer Makes All The Difference
HPS Law Firm is one of the top litigation firms in South Dakota. We get referrals from other attorneys who are unable to handle certain cases and trust us to take care of their clients. We also work with people who contact us directly. When it comes time to go to court, we will not hesitate to represent what is in the best interests of those who need it most.
Who We Are And How We Can Help
Our team is very client-oriented. While it is our job to handle your legal situation, we also pride ourselves on our customer service. We are willing to go anywhere in South Dakota in order to help someone with their case. We have handled the most complex claims in state, federal and tribal courts. To read about our knowledgeable attorneys and their backgrounds, you can click on their individual biographies below:
- Scott N. Heidepriem
- Vincent A. Purtell
- Steve S. Siegel
- John Hinrichs
- Matthew Tysdal
- Pete Heidepriem
- Chet Groseclose
As seasoned trial lawyers, we know what it takes the get the best possible result. We will always be honest and communicative about where your expectations should be. We have experience in the following areas of the law:
- Personal injury litigation: Including motor vehicle collisions and medical malpractice claims
- Wrongful death claims: Involving defective equipment, slip-and-fall accidents, car crashes and other fatal accidents
- Insurance bad faith claims: For claims related to vehicle and property damage and other matters
- Business and commercial law: Involving issues that can quickly become complex
- Class action lawsuits: Allowing everyone to make their voice heard
- Criminal charges: Requiring a proper defense team
- Estate and trust issues: Focusing on those that involve disputes
- Appellate representation: For criminal and civil legal matters
- American Indian Law: Requiring extensive understanding of tribal laws and tribal court proceedings
Our team understands how the legal system works and can help you navigate this process. We feel most comfortable in the courtroom, resolving problems on your behalf. Throughout our time together, you can be assured that you will have an advocate by your side.
Call Today To Learn More
If you have questions that involve the law, it is important that you consult with a skilled lawyer sooner rather than later. To schedule a consultation and discuss your options, call our office in Sioux Falls at 605-252-9277 today. You can also email us.