Personal Injury: An Overview
If you or a loved one has suffered from an injury, it is imperative that you hold the negligent party accountable. Our team at HPS Law Firm can help you do that. We have represented clients throughout South Dakota and are willing to travel. As one of the top litigation firms in the state, we know the ins and outs of a courtroom and can guide you in the right direction.
Tough, Experienced Representation For All Your Concerns
Our firm receives a lot of referrals from other attorneys. We have built a reputation as being the team that can get results for our clients. Our attorneys understand the enormous amount of stress on you. We can take some of that burden off your shoulders. We have handled cases at the state, federal and tribal levels. If you are dealing with one of the following types of cases, we can help:
- Motor vehicle collisions: Cases that include car and truck accidents
- Workers’ compensation: The process to begin after you’ve been injured on the job
- Wrongful death: A claim that’s made after someone loses their life due to the carelessness of others
- Product liability: Cases involving situations in which a manufacturer has sold a faulty product
- Slip-and-falls: Accidents that cause injuries due to hazards, such as snow on sidewalks or old staircases, on properties that owners are responsible for maintaining
- Medical malpractice: Claims made after trusted doctors or nurses have made life-changing errors
While it is possible to handle your case on your own, it is rarely in your best interest. The right attorney will know how to handle the situation. Furthermore, we will fight for the compensation you rightfully deserve. This can be used to cover your medical costs and lost wages. We know that your pain does not have a price. However, you don’t have to face a financial burden on your own – you have options.
Don’t Wait – Call Today
Our firm does not back down from a challenge and is not afraid of going to court. Our team of litigators is ready to help. To schedule a consultation, call our office in Sioux Falls at 605-252-9277 today. You can also fill out our contact form online by clicking here.